Sunday, October 11, 2009

Very Asian Day จ่ายตลาดค่ะ

Today is our grocery shopping at Asian market like we did every other weekend and the most important thing to do is treating ourselves with one large ice Boba Milk Tea.
I don't know why but I guess it's a habit that we usually shop only at 99 Ranch even though it's smaller, dirtier but more people there than the other one. But today we also stopped at SF Market, cleaner and bigger but less people, to looking for what my hubby want. He was in the mood for Sugar Cane and he also like to try something new, so look what we got;

วันนี้ไปตลาดจ่ายกับข้าวค่ะ ปกติก็ไปเกือบทุกอาทิตย์ ซื้อของ แล้วก็อดไม่ได้ ต้องแว่ะซื้อชานมไข่มุกขาประจำ ซื้อ 1 แก้วโตๆ กินด้วยกันกับคุณสามีเพราะเค้าก็ชอบค่ะ วันนี้ไปแล้วก็แว่ะสองตลาดเลยทั้ง 99 Ranch ร้านเก่าแก่ (ที่ปรับปรุงใหม่ สะอาดขึ้นนิดนึงแล้ว) แล้วก็เลยไปอีกตลาด SF หาซื้อ "อ้อย" ค่ะ คุณสามีอยากกินอ้อยยยยย อิ อิ เลยได้ของอื่นเยอะแยะเลย

Plenty of authentic fruits, ingredients and snacks just like Papaya, Mango, Pamelo, Coconut, Cultivated Banana, Banana wraped with Coconut Sticky rice, Ear mushroom, Frozen Coconut juice, Coconut milk, lemono grass, sugar cane etc.

วันนี้ได้ของเยอะ ทั้งมะละกอ มะม่วง ส้มโอ มะพร้าว กล้วยน้ำว้าปิ้ง ข้าวต้มมัด เห็ดหูหนู น้ำมะพร้าวแช่แข็ง กะทิ ตะไตร้สับแช่แข็ง และไม่ลืม อ้อยยยย อิ อิ แล้วก็อื่นๆที่ไม่ได้ถ่ายรูปมาด้วยค่ะ

อันนี้มื้อค่ำก็จี๊น จีนค่ะ

We have these as our dinner;

Shrimp Wonton Soup with Bok Choy
เกี๊ยวกุ้งกับกวางตุ้งจีน


Steamed pork with mushroom dumpling
ขนมจีบไส้หมูกับเห็ดหอม
As I requested and directed, my lovely husband was showing his chopsticks scene.
อันนี้ทั้งขู่ทั้งกำกับ ให้คุณสามีจับตะเกียบโชว์
Dipped with soy sauce + garlic chili + vinegar
จิ้ม น้ำจิ้มซะหน่อย ผสมๆพริกดองกับซอส
Dessert is sugar cane
ของหวานเป็นอ้อยควั่น เย็นๆ ค่ะ
และที่ขาดไม่ได้ ... สองวันก่อนเดิน Smith's แล้วเจอป๊อกกี้ 2.69 เหรียญ กินหมดใน 10 นาที 555 ไปเจอ 3 กล่องนี้ที่ 99 Ranch 1.99 เหรียญ ยกเว้นกล่องสีชมพูรสสตอเบอร์รี่ 2.26 เหรียญ แต่ที่สมิทไม่มีขายอยู่ดี มีแต่กล่องสีแดง เลยหยิบมาทั้ง 3 กล่อง

Oh oh...and these are my three musketeers. I just felt I missed something like I got when I was young. At the other day I went to Smith's and grabbed one red box of Pocky and finished it very quick. I found that it is cheaper at China Town Market ($1.99 except strawberry flavor is $2.26, but Smith's $2.69) so I grabbed three!
Since the blue box on left hand say "Men's" so I name the pink strawberry one on right hand as the "Lady's" and I guess red one should be "Kid's"
.....so silly me!


คุณผู้ชาย คุณหนู และ คุณผู้หญิงป๊อกกี้

Anyway, I love it though and that's what I felt so my Asian Day, ha ha ha, I should actually say "I feel so Asian everyday" instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment