Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Non-food Case

After my family looked at this blog which mainly about food,I got some teasing from them!, Yes, if you just look at here it seems like my husband and I big activity is eating. I have an explaination; we right now mostly home so that's why I mostly cook but many time in the old days and even couple months ago we did travel a lot which I will up load those nice pictures soon.
So, I decided to show them some other stuff I actually did in the past which is not just cooking.

This one is my gift to him for Christmas last year, well it's pretty old pictures but I think it's cute and not food!
It's a "NETBOOK CASE" so this case is non-food and for sure uneatable!
I made this one all from scratch and no pattern using so it's not really neat.

His name on front.

The "CASE" got his eyes and big smile on.



He can show his "Delight" mode by blinging his eyes

Inside of him.


















So little nice&plump boy when he's full of load!
He's a lovely wonderful man.











No comments:

Post a Comment