Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pork Burger

Last Sunday, we've been to Costco like usual and did grab a pack of pork so later on I minced it. This was going on with us for a couple month since my husband introduced me the KitchenAid Grinder set attachment so I just realized that was easier and really work better for what kind of minced pork I need than I did by Food Processor before. There are no such minced pork available in the market nearby except in China Town and I also like to mince it my self because I can pick a leanner meat and better quality.

อาทิตย์ก่อนไปคอสโก้ตุนของกินของใช้ตามประสา เลยถือโอกาสซื้อหมูมาบดค่ะ ก่อนหน้านี้ บดหมูด้วยเครื่องปั่น(อ่ะ ไม่เข้าท่าเลยค่ะ ถ้าเผลอปั่นนาน จะไม่เป็นหมูสับค่ะ กลายเป็นลูกชื้นหมูไปซะนี่) คุณสามีทนไม่ไหว เลยสอนใช้เครื่องตัวนี้แทน บดดีกว่าเยอะ....รู้งี้ใช้ตั้งนานแหละ

ที่จริงถ้าอยากได้หมูสับไปไชน่าทาว์นก็พอมี แต่ก็นะ แม่บ้านอย่างเรา ชอบทำเอง เวลาหมูสันในลดราคาก็เหมามาสับๆๆๆ แล้วก็จะได้ตัดมันๆ ทิ้งไปบ้าง

ไม่ต้องทำไรมากค่ะ หั่นชิ้นโตๆ โยนเข้าเครื่องได้เลย

For me, this was very convenience. I cut it into big chunk then the work was all done by machine. Nice!

พอปั่นหมดก็เอามาห่อแช่ฟรีซไว้ หยิบใช้สะดวก

เหมาะแก่การผัดพริกแกง ผัดผัก ไม่ก็ ทำโจ๊กหมูตอนเช้าๆเป็นอย่างยิ่ง

After the whole was done I wrapped and freezed it so it will be ready to cook for any meal I want.



So that night, we(or he?) decided to go for Pork Burger just to comfort me because I normally not prefer Beef meal. We mixed Teriyaki sauce with the meat and grilled it on flame.
แต่ทำไป ทำมา คุณสามีเกิดไอเดียบรรเจิด "อ่ะ ทำเบอร์เกอร์หมูให้ยูเถอะ ยูไม่กินเนื้อนิ" เลยผสมๆหมูสับกับซอสเทอริยากิที่เค้าชอบ จุดเตาบาร์บีคิวย่างเบอร์เกอร์ซะ
This is what it look like....
ออกมาหน้าตาเป็นอย่างนี้...........

It's tasted just about right and very juicey.
รสชาติใช้ได้ทีเดียวค่ะ แถมยังเนื้อนุ่ม ชุ่มซอสอีกตั้งหาก

3 comments:

  1. help....honey...I'm getting too fat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pickles!

    John Boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to travel so much my dear little wife. Your BFH will see you soon for a romantic weekend. nice blog.

    good night KK

    ReplyDelete