Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear My Hubby Day6 - Before tomorrow

Oh My Hubby... yes, I'm exciting about tomorrow. I'm feeling like I got myself back, who I used to be, who was travelling and all by herself but I feel good though.

I started the day with planing. I did check all I have to do, took a short note, checked in for my flight and printed out my boarding passes.
Oh, a look so alike "busy desk" this morning.

Add more plan on Calendar and put "Travel" on my column, Wow!
I also put it on my desk planner...

What next....it was something driving me crazy.
All frustrating on outfit and my things for just one carryon luggage.
I know, I know..it's just short trip!
......
Anyway, after 3-4 hours I made it.
So all set!
also, what my hubby needs...
Do you proud of your wife?
Does she well-prepared, right?
.....
...
We are going to have great weekend together.
Florida, are you ready?
Anyway when you back home, somebody waiting for you....
it's might be her....
or him...
But don't forget them......
They all need TLC & some maintenance!
Oh, and don't forget to go Costco because we run out of many household and Toilet Tissues!

With Love & My Big Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment