Saturday, October 10, 2009

Light Dinner Garlic Chicken - มื้อเบาๆไก่กระเทียม

On Thursday night we got a light dinner but favorful one.

I did preparation by marinated Chicken with fresh Garlic, soy sauce and hot pepper



Here we go, we got ready to cook Chicken and fresh nice Sweet Pea.

I cleaned the pea and steamed it about 15 min.
Along with Sweet Pea Steaming, I was cooking chicken on pan with a little bit of Canola Oil.
Turned it up side down couple time until it's cooked and looked just golden brown. This way made garlic turned out nice and yummy.
Just few minutes and about right time that chicken was done so the pea was ready.

We also have a nice young Coconut which is sweet water plus soft and young meat for dessert but I missed taking picture of it.
My husband love this meal and even say we should do it again. I do agree!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wife....as usual we enjoyed our nice dinner. Colorful, tasty and healthy too! So lets tell the story of the coconut?

    ReplyDelete