Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear My Hubby Day2&3

Dear Hubby,


Yesterday I cooked some more rice and for healthy concern I mixed up brown jasmine rice with another red-brown rice and a small portion of white jasmine rice. So your wife not just loosing weight but she would love to be healthy too!
I did checked up the caps I sprayed on the day before. So, take a look how's it all turn out? Pretty nice color, hah? Anyway I think it need more coat on like lacqure or grossy thing.


Oh oh today is very gusty, bad wind and for me it's cool. Your wife went to Town Square (again) and got pretty good deals on something. I can't wait to show you













I stopped at Albertson and got one mango
...banana and....
...something. I deserve it since I just weight 112 lbs. this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment